Wednesday, January 26, 2011

An Update



Just like you're never supposed to begin a letter/email reply with an apology (although I do it all the time), it's probably bad blog etiquette to open with an apology for being a bad blogger. (But I am, and I'm sorry.) So instead, there's a nice picture from a walk with friends this weekend. See what I did there? Distraction! And here's one of some of our friends (Britt, Seaver, and Scott):


Now that I've placated you with photos, let me get back to that bad blogging business. The thing is, it's hard to find things to tell you about when we barely ever leave our tiny little village. Are you getting tired of the pictures of the North Sea yet? Don't worry, I have plenty more.

In brief, we've been doing a lot of writing, movie watching, and generally staying close to home. Matt took a whirlwind trip to Manchester a couple weeks ago (10 hours on a train in one day), and we went to a conference in Edinburgh last week, but that's about it. And I don't have any pictures to show you from either event. However, my birthday is coming up (there's still time to mail me presents, if you act now...hint, hint) and we've booked tickets to go to PARIS! So, you can expect some more exciting updates in February. For now, here's a picture of the sun trying to break through by the Old Course. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment